SobiMembers Template 3.0
On this page, you see a Members Directory built with the new SobiMembers 3.0 SobiPro template. It is based on the new default3 template that comes with SobiPro 1.2, and Bootstrap 3.
- The entry form is built with tabs (in form of pills). They can be changed to standard tabs, or coloured tabs. Additionally a button to continue on the next pane is shown at the bottom. So the user can click on this button or on the tab pills to toggle between the panes.
- The users can upload their own header image shown in their profile page. If no image is uploaded, you can use a certain image for these profiles or alternatively a fixed background colour.
- The details view contains several collapsable areas to show its information.
- This template introduces the usage of Google Fonts. A base font, used for standard text, and a font for the headings can be selected. This feature already found its way into SobiPro core template.
- For profiles without profile image, a placeholder image can be selected. There are 6 placeholder images with different colour combinations available.
Additional applications and its features
Profile Field: The Profile Field is used to connect the profiles from the Members Directory with the sections Restaurant Guide and Business Directory. In the collapsable area My Entries all entries from both sections are shown which belong to that member.
QR-Code Field: The QR-Code Field is used to show a vCard of the member as QR-Code image. This image opens in a popup, when you click on the QR code sign in the profile of a member.
SP-GeoMap Field: The SP-GeoMap field shows the location of a member in the details view.
Aggregation Field: The Aggregation Field is used to enter tags for education, occupation, places lived and visited and languages. You can either click on such a tag when in a profile, or search for it by entering the tag in the general search field of SobiPro search.
As for all demonstrated sections, there are NO core code modifications made, only some minor CSS style and template customizations to fit the selected Joomla! template. Please see also how to use this site.