SobiRestara Template 3.0
On this page, you see a Restaurant Guide built with the new SobiRestara 3.0 SobiPro template. It is based on the new default3 template that comes with SobiPro 1.2, and Bootstrap 3.
- The Opening Hours, a simple script for adding opening hours from front-end.
- A simple gallery based on five image fields. It slides the images with the carousel script built-in Bootstrap.
- Tabs in the details view. The style of these tabs can be changed to standard tabs, pills, coloured tabs or staples.
- A checkbox group showing facilities icons. The colour of the these icons can be chosen.
- An integrated print feature which can be adjusted in the template settings. So you can choose if images should be printed, or the size of the printed gallery images. You also can select to switch printing off without modifying the template files itself.
The Restaurant Guide also shows the show/hide categories functionality of SobiPro, how to use more than one category field and the possibility to count the number of clicks of the URL field.
Additional applications and its features
Contact Form Field: The Contact Form Field is used 2 times, once for a simple contact form in the 'Address' tab (Click on button 'Contact us') and for a reservation form in the 'Reservation' tab.
Review and Rating Application: The Review and Rating Application is used to review and rate the restaurants. You will find those in the 'Feedback' tab.
SP-GeoMap Field: The SP-GeoMap field shows the location of a restaurant in the details view. In the search setting, you can search by radius. It shows the distance from your current or any other location to the restaurants specified by the search parameters you have given.
Aggregation Field: The Aggregation Field is used to enter tags for a restaurant. It is also used to aggregate cuisine types.
Notifications: To send emails, SobiPro needs the Notifications application. See the Notification manager in back-end.
SP-GeoMap Module: A Google map at the bottom shows all restaurants listed in the Restaurant Guide.
As for all sections on this demo site, there are NO core code modifications made, only some minor CSS style and template customizations to fit the selected Joomla template. Please see also how to use this site.